Best Musical Instruments


1.Electric Guitar
Defiantly guitars, I mean let's try to make this realistic, who really plays the bagpipes?M+69
Wow I just laughed really hard, you are hilarious.. I know this comment has no point but just had to put that out there!M+7
The most flexible instrument in the world. Whilst other instruments such as bagpipes and violin are beautiful in their own right, electric guitar can master sounds like rock, jazz, blues, classical sounds etc... Although I do like bagpipes... I respectfully crank my guitar and max distort in your faceM+47
The electric guitar can do so much. From Jazz to Heavy metal, clean sound to super distorted. You can create your own sound and style. You
Can play really simple, fun riffs or technical solos. It's mind-boggling how many different ways there are to play. You can bend, tap, use the whammy bar (if you have one), scratch etc. And don't even get get me started on different effect pedals and tunings. Basically, the electric guitar is the best instrument ever.M+41
It is awesomeMnew
2.Piano
It sounds beautiful! It's wonderful!M+108
I play piano, and it's very fun, simple, and, once you've been playing it for a few years, people think you're awesome.M+77
This is the one that sounds beautiful and awesome! The songs sound so nice! The piano is the instrument that gives everyone the happiness and joy EVERYDAY!M+73
Sounds beautiful! Really easy to play and once you have learned how to play piano you can easily play any other instrument.Mnew

3.Drums
Drums gives a rhythm to every piece of music. The beat is very powerful, and the it makes every song sounds even better.M+40
Drums give rhythm and sound to every song - IceCreamM+31
Have you ever watched a drummer perform? They're literally thrashing around, head bobbing, tongue out, just having a blast the entire time. There is no better way to connect to the music than by being the very heartbeat that gives it substance. Drums all the wayM+2
I wanna know how to play like Josh Dun. I played a song on guitar its too confusing so number 3 is good for the drumsMnew
4.Saxophone
The saxophone is different. Sure, you meet many people who can get beautiful tones on the clarinet or flute, play the drums or bagpipes, but the saxophone speaks for itself. The electric guitar might be able to do a lot, and classical instruments like the violin, viola or cello, but the sax (alto, in particular) is so satisfying, relaxing and lovely. It's not about difficulty at all, for example, do you ever feel hesitant about getting out your instrument and playing it? The sax isn't like that. Never. It's obviously not hard to see how it can capture so many people's hearts. I used to play classical, and felt that as much as I liked it, I wanted to try jazz. And I did. And it made me realise that whilst I had been complaining about the task of practising, I had been missing out on so much that is so useful, and brings joy to people. So to all you saxophone players out there like me - keep on playing and don't give up. The saxophone has a world of its own, of jazz, waiting to be ...moreM+11
The saxophone is jazzy, can be loud, soft, and can sound like a brass or woodwind instrument. It is the instrument that balances out brass and woodwind. This is why I like it so much.M+40
Saxophone is by far the most romantic and sexiest instrument and its not merely any instrument its number 1 for me and I've met a lot of people with the same opinion. I really think that everyone can enjoy good sax and jazz songs cause they can be also chill out songs.M+26
I think that the saxophone is amazing and the best because when you hear it play even for non-music lovers it calms down the soul and makes the heart feel serene.Mnew
5.Violin
Good luck and I play violin and it is so so fun I love it but I reckon violin could of made it to the top 3 but I don't get why the bag pipes are number 1 no body I know really has a bagpipe or even play the bagpipes! But I see their pointM+39
Violin is good accompaniment in heavy music, melodic metal, even hiphop. Dracula's favorite instrument.M+42
I am in 4th grade and I will be in 5th next year and there is band next year and they don't have the violin and that is what I wanted to play I am very mad to play the violin is my dreamM+24
I play violin it is a lot of fun and unlike a piano you can carry it anywhere you want! So I recommend violin oh and by the way it makes a great sound and it doesn't have to be classical music it can be other kinds toMnew
6.Bass Guitar
Bass guitar is probably the most underrated and underrespected instruments out there. And it's also one of the best sounding! Electric guitarists get all the fame because they make it look easy but the fact is it IS easy (compared to bass or acoustic). Bass players on the other hand, deserve far more respect than they get. If you disagree that bassists get disrespected just go to The Uncyclopedia and look up bass guitar.M+39
Poor John Deacon is so underrated and really, all of them are, but he is my favorite. If I had to play an instrument, this would be it. But I already play drums. (I am not that good. ) But anyway, I REALLY love the sound, it sounds so cool... Listen to "Invisible Man" by Queen, and it sounds AWESOME. Also, "Crazy Little Thing Called Love". BASS FOREVERM+26
Far more important than electric guitar. A band can survive with just bass and drums, guitars, keyboards or even saxophones are merely the decoration on the musical cake that is the rhythm section. - Christian.H.MillsM+29
I love bass, I play it for my school's top jazz band, prefer it over guitar ( used to play It)Mnew
7.Acoustic Guitar
Absolutely. It's harder than bass and electric, so it produces a clearer sound. I play instruments from all the categories and guitar is easily the best.M+29
It's like no other sound. It refreshes that need for sound quality. I love playing acoustic guitar.M+19
This is a very modern guitar! Very cool!M+17
I love this instrument!Mnew
8.Flute
Flute definitely deserves to be on this list because it is the hardest of the woodwind instruments to master. 60% of a flute players air doesn't even make it into the instrument. If you have ever made a noise by blowing across a beer bottle... It is way harder. I play this instrument in a symphony setting and get paid more than most of the other instrumentalists.M+34
I would put the flute over any woodwind instruments. It is definitely the hardest woodwind instrument to play. It doesn't have a reed which makes it harder to play because it requires more air, not to mention the fingerings. But once you've mastered the flute, it is an amazing instrument to play.M+17
I think flutes deserve at least a 3! I've played for 4 years so far, and it helps me play piano; by changing my fingering a lot. I play in school band and practice about 20 minutes EVERY DAY at home. At least. The sound range is pretty nice, you can go really high. It is rather difficult to get the sound right sometimes, but it's not nearly as pricy as some other instruments. I carry my flute around nearly all day and it is so light and portible. I LOVE MY FLUTE!M+3
The flute is the most amazing instrument in the worldMnew
9.Trumpet
Trumpet is the bomb in any latin band. It's also important in any big/show/stage band. It can also can also rock a seedy jazz bar. Honestly it's like singing just better. =DM+20
I have played the trumpet for 4 years and it is an amazing instrument to play. You can reach a range of all different notes with it and it can handle all genres.M+13
Trumpet is probably the best instrument because it sounds, just beautiful. I love the sound of the trumpet. The trumpet is DEFINITELY the best instrument!M+11
Trumpet is better than bass clarinetMnew
10.Clarinet
The clarinet is the best instrument ever. It is right in the middle of the flute and saxophone yet is small and lightweight. It has the largest range of notes music styles and dynamics of any woodwind instrument. It is also the most important instrument to any concert band's sound. The clarinet has the largest range of different members of its family. The clarinet can be used in marching bands, symphony orchestras, chamber ensembles, jazz bands, big bands, latin jazz, rock n roll, pop, commercial music, country, samba, or salsa music. The clarinet Iis one of the most expressivec and flexible instruments ever created, having a tone and range closest to the human voice. It can sound expressive as a solo instrument or as a section. CLARINETS ARE AMAZING.M+40
The clarinet is the pathway to learning basically any woodwind instrument. When you learn the clarinet, that makes it easy to learn any saxophone, flute, any other kind of clarinet, etc. With the clarinet there is no limit as to how high your range goes - you can define your range by how far you are willing to go, which is a unique and great quality. The clarinet sounds beautiful and has a full, dark, and rich tone. You can also play a variety of different styles of music on the clarinet. Although the clarinet embrouchure is perhaps the hardest to develop correctly, the instrument is otherwise not terrible to learn. I fell in love with the clarinet, have you?M+30
It's a hard woodwind instrument to play. When you master it it makes it less difficult for you to play other woodwind instruments.M+16
Clarinets all day, every day

Comments

Popular Posts